Zelda Oot - Water Temple Zelda Oot - Water Temple

GOD

Its really good (so is all of your other music) but I simply can't stand this song, SO MANY CONFUSING TURNS AND OVERPASSES!?! *Insane* Even the guides for this level were confusing, just like Oracle of Ages, Jaba Jaba's Belly Lvl 7! >.<

(Say, can you make a minor remix of the Pirate Ship Theme in Oracle of Ages+Seasons? In Ages, you get onto their ship after lvl 7 if that helps...)

JakesFable responds:

Well I would if I knew how it sounded, But thanks alot for the review and glad you really liked it ;)

Zelda - Water Dream Theme Zelda - Water Dream Theme

.....

Ahh...good times.

JakesFable responds:

Glad you liked it! Thanks alot for the review ;)

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Beautiful.....

I usually like fast-paced piano music, but this just sounded so pretty and unique. Its a wonder of the world when you think about it all.

broove responds:

Wonder of the world!? :D
Thank you for such a compliment. You should check out Ludovico Einaudi - his songs are really wonderful.

And thank you ;)

Curse Rag Curse Rag

FOUND YOU :D

First time I heard this was on "Clear Vision: Elite", and then on "Achievement Unlocked" it said where it came from and I have found you! This is the GREATEST ragtime piano piece I've EVER heard! It really cheers me up in bad times.

The Heist (A-&amp;gt;N) The Heist (A->N)

Sweet!

I don't think its completely Techno, but I love the song. Great mixture of sounds and beat.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! We weren't really sure where to put this song, but it's closest to techno. Glad you liked it!